Located in the cover photo section of your Facebook Page is a call-to-action button that you can link to a donation page on your organization’s website. This option is easy to set up.
1. Click on the button in your cover photo.
2. Chose the “Donate Now” option in the drop-down menu.
3. In a separate tab or browser window, open up the WidgetMakr widget or donation page that you wish to link to your Facebook Page.
4. Copy the URL.
5. Paste the URL of your donation page or widget into the Website field when requested and click the blue Create button when done.
6. Your Donate Now button should be active, and you can click on it to test.
7. A Facebook disclaimer will pop up when the “Donate Now” button is clicked. Click Continue to proceed to your donation page.
For more information on this topic, see the tutorial on WidgetMakr's blog.