Through WidgetMakr, you can connect individual widgets to your existing Google Analytics account. The steps below will show you how to link a Google Analytics or Google AdWords account to one of your widgets.
1. Log into WidgetMakr and create or edit a widget.
2. Under Step 3) Thank You Messaging, scroll to the bottom of the page.
3. In the bottom right-hand corner, click on + Add in the box labeled Add Conversion Tracking. A drop-down menu should appear.
4. In the drop-down menu, select which type of account you want to link to the widget: Google Analytics, Google AdWords or custom.
5. To connect Google Analytics or Google AdWords, open a new browser window or tab and go to that Google account.
6. Copy the ID# for either your Google Analytics or Google AdWords account to your computer’s clipboard.
Note: The ID# will start with a “UA”.
7. Return to the browser window with WidgetMakr and paste your ID#.
Note: If connecting your widget to Google AdWords, be sure to include a label.
8. Click on the orange button to save your widget and complete the process.