• New Test Mode for widgets
• New Archive feature for widgets
• Widgets can use Source Codes for tracking
• Widgets are now accessible for keyboard users
- Widget donation forms can now be completed only using keyboards, which makes the site more accessible for disabled users.
• Updates were made to Conversion tab exports
- Tags and widget description now included in CSV exports for conversions
- Data on recurring donors added to Conversion exports. Fields now include recurring indicator, end date and stopped indicator.
- If filters are applied to the Conversions tab, only those results will be exported.
• On mobile version, number fields now trigger special keyboards:
- The phone number, zip code, credit card, and CVV fields trigger numeric keyboards when used on mobile devices.
• Org managers can "Enable Giving Matrix" on a widget:
- This turns on the Giving Matrix on an individual widget, which would dynamically, in real-time, populate donation amounts based on a Spark users giving history. Non-Spark donors would just see the regular amounts on the form.
• Widget headers can be disabled on standard widgets.
• Titles of widgets can be edited when the header is disabled.
• Improvements were made to the Payment API and Sign up API:
- Removed the NameonCard field from the payment API and documentation since it is no longer required by the CMDI card processing API.
- Added the Employer Address fields to the Payment API and Sign up API and updated the documentation.
- Welcome email to new Spark donors was updated.