Follow the directions below if you are NOT an existing WidgetMakr Organizational Manager and you would like to apply for a new merchant/WidgetMakr account for an organization.
- First, go to WidgetMakr’s website https://Widgetmakr.com and press either the or button.
- You’ll then be asked to sign-up and create a login to WidgetMakr to start the application process.
- Enter your email address, confirm the email address, create a password, confirm that you’re located in the US, read the Terms of Service, and press the Sign Up button.
- Once you’ve created a login, the WidgetMakr online application will launch. Please complete all three sections and submit the application for processing. **Make sure to have all supporting documents scanned and ready to submit to complete the application, including:
- (REQUIRED) Business Verification Document – Copy of a time Stamped FEC Form 1 (Federal Committees), Time Stamped State Filed Statement of Org or similar document (State Candidate), IRS 501(C)3 OR 501(C)4 status confirmation letter (Non-Profits)
- (REQUIRED) Responsible Official Valid Driver’s License.
- (REQUIRED) Bank Verification – Copy of bank account voided check, or a bank verification letter on bank letterhead, with organization name, bank routing number, bank account number, and signed by bank official.
- (OPTIONAL) IRS SS4 Letter – This is not required, but will help speed up approval turnaround time.